Boy is found dead in a 'suspicious' house fire in south-east London #Business [Video]

Cristian WorthingtonFeedToPost, MondoPlayer Twitter

To see the original post and the Video, click here

‘My son! My son’s in there!’ Blood-soaked mother’s heartbreaking cries as her boy, seven, ‘is murdered when arsonists torch the family home in 3.30am attack’

  • Joel Urhie was found dead inside his family home in Deptford, south-east London
  • His mother was forced to break a window and jump from the first floor to safety
  • Speaking outside …

Joel Urhie (pictured) was found dead inside the burnt-out shell of his family home in Deptford, south-east London
Speaking outside the burnt remains of the house, his father John Urhie, 54, paid tribute to the 'lovely' boy, adding: 'It's terrible; the pain we cannot forget'

A mother screamed 'my son's in there!' as a seven-year-old boy died in a 'suspicious' house fire which broke out in the middle of the night

Neighbours revealed how the boy's blood-soaked mother Efe was forced to smash open a window (pictured) on the first floor before jumping to safety with her daughter Sarah, 19

Eyewitnesses revealed how a blood-soaked woman was shouting for help after jumping from the first floor window to escape the blaze

The area around the 1980s three-bed home has been sealed off as investigators and forensics officers begin the work of sifting through the house for any possible clues

Close family friend Grace Gbenedio, 56, rushed outside when her as the blaze engulfed the family home opposite her flat

A video recorded on the night shows the fire raging shortly before the arrival of firefighters

A murder probe has now been launched as police hunt for a suspected arsonist, with a neighbour claiming that a fight took place outside the home hours earlier

More than 30 firefighters tackled the blaze in Deptford, south-east London, in the early hours of this morning

A first floor bedroom window at the front of the property could be seen totally burnt out this afternoon, as investigations continue into the cause of the blaze

A fire investigation team is seen chatting with police officers and forensic teams outside the house

A first floor bedroom window at the front of the property can be seen totally burnt out (shown)

Two women jumped to safety from the first floor shortly before the arrival of fire fighters, who battled for more than an hour to bring the raging blaze under control

Shortly after the blaze was extinguished at 4.48am, Metropolitan Police revealed that they were treating the fire as 'suspicious'

Crews from four different stations were rushed to the residential road in Deptford, where they were met with a 'very severe fire' raging from inside the house