If you use Buffer to schedule your social media posts, you’re going to love how easy this is.
We’re going to use MondoPlayer and Buffer, to curate and post videos in two ways:
Curate Video to Buffer on AutoPilot
First, we’re going to set an AutoPilot to curate the video automatically, so you can preview the video posts in Buffer.
1. Install MondoPlayer on your iOS or Android device. You’re going to need this to configure the AutoPilot.
2. Select the AutoPilot feature on the home screen.
3. Let’s pretend you’re doing video content marketing for a pet store.
4. Name your AutoPilot “Animal Videos”
5. Select some search terms, like Dogs, Cats, Animals, Pet Care.
6. Select the times you want to post a video matching one of your search terms. Select as many posts per day as you like. Buffer will add the posts to its queue and send them when you have specified.
7. Exclude any domains from which you don’t want posts. This is useful if you have competitors you want to exclude or other sites you prefer to have omitted.
8. Select the service. For this integration, select Buffer. This will deliver your video posts automatically.
9. Select the social media accounts you want to receive these posts.
10. Click Save and you’re AutoPilot is set up.
11. Now in Buffer will receive your posts automatically. You can read and share the videos from your Buffer dashboard or simply allow them to be sent without your intervention.
With this integration, you will receive incredible videos from all over the web inside Buffer. You won’t need to access MondoPlayer, unless you want to make changes to the AutoPilot or do a manual search on MondoPlayer.
Curate Video to Buffer Manually
Now we’re going to Manually Search and Bulk Post video to Buffer:
Install MondoPlayer on your iOS or Android device.
1. On the Home Screen, Search for Videos and Preview the ones you want. MondoPlayer preloads each video while you’re watching, so you don’t need to wait for pages to load.
2. Click the Share button and bulk edit your posts.
3. Submit your posts to Buffer.
4. Select a Project and
5. Allow MondoPlayer to Schedule your posts or choose to use the schedule you have already set up.
6. Select a Start Date for your Posts. MondoPlayer remembers the date of your last video post.
7. Select the social media accounts you want.
8. All your posts are delivered directly to Buffer, using the schedule you set up in MondoPlayer or the default schedule you’ve already set in Buffer.
Studies show people prefer to watch videos in the afternoon and evening, so your video posts will get better results if you schedule them later in day.
MondoPlayer Pro runs on iOS and Android so you can curate videos wherever and whenever you want.
Try MondoPlayer Pro and see how curating video on your iOS or Android device can be fast and fun.
If you found this helpful, you can get lots more tips on how to maximize your results using video in your content marketing. Just go to MondoPlayer.com/videobootcamps
On this page you’ll find, our latest free video bootcamps, access to our video Newsletter and you can join our Video Content Marketing Facebook Group.
Try MondoPlayer for 14 days free.
The Most Sought After Skill In Marketing
5 Easy Video Lessons +
Bonus Free Toolkit