If you use Sendible to schedule your social media posts, you’re going to love how easy this is.
We’re going to use MondoPlayer and Sendible, to curate and post videos in two ways:
- We’re going to set an AutoPilot to curate the video automatically, so you can preview the video posts in Sendible.
- And we’re going to Manually Search and Bulk Post video to Sendible.
Sharing Video on Sendible using AutoPilot
- Install MondoPlayer on your iOS or Android device. You’re going to need this to configure the AutoPilot.
- Select the AutoPilot feature on the home screen.
- Let’s pretend you’re doing video content marketing for a pet store.
- Name your AutoPilot “Animal Videos” Select some search terms, like Dogs, Cats, Animals, Pet Care.
- Select the times you want to post a video matching one of your search terms. Select as many posts per day as you like.
- Select the service. For this integration, select RSS. This will deliver your video posts to Sendible using an RSS Feed.
- Enter a name for your RSS Feed. Let’s also call this Animal Videos. You’ll see the URL for your RSS Feed below and you’ll get an email containing the URL for this feed.
- Exclude any domains from which you don’t want posts. This is useful if you have competitors you want to exclude or other sites you prefer to have omitted.
- Click Save and you’re AutoPilot is set up.
- Now in Sendible, go to the Content tab on the navigation bar.
- Select the New Feed option.
- Enter the RSS Feed url and Save.
With this integration, you will receive incredible videos from all over the web inside Sendible. You won’t need to access MondoPlayer, unless you want to make changes to the AutoPilot or do a manual search on MondoPlayer.
You can preview and add posts when you like or you can set up an Autoposter in Sendible, so your posts are automatically scheduled to your social media accounts.
Sharing Video on Sendible Manually
Install MondoPlayer on your iOS or Android device.
- On the Home Screen, Search for Videos and Preview the ones you want. MondoPlayer preloads each video while you’re watching, so you don’t need to wait for pages to load.
- Click the Share button and bulk edit your posts.
- Submit your posts to RSS.
- Name the RSS Feed and click OK and set up the feed in Sendible, as I described earlier.
- Or Submit your posts to Sendible using a csv file
- Select a Project and
- Select a Schedule.
- Select a Start Date for your Posts. MondoPlayer remembers the date of your last video post. All your posts are delivered directly to your email address in an attached csv file. Just save the csv file and import the file to Sendible.
Studies show people prefer to watch videos in the afternoon and evening, so your video posts will get better results if you schedule them later in day.
MondoPlayer Pro runs on iOS and Android so you can curate videos wherever and whenever you want.
Try MondoPlayer Pro and see how curating video on your iOS or Android device to Sendible can be fast and fun.
If you found this helpful, you can get lots more tips on how to maximize your results using video in your content marketing. Just go to MondoPlayer.com/videobootcamps
On this page you’ll find, our latest free video bootcamps, access to our video Newsletter and you can join our Video Content Marketing Facebook Group.
Try MondoPlayer for 14 days free.