The organisers of Music Expo have announced the full list of presenters taking part in Music Expo Miami on March 24. Returning to Miami for its second edition on March 24 at SAE Institute, Music Expo, in association with Sound On Sound, is Miami’s go-to conference for Music Makers and...
The organisers of Music Expo have announced the full list of presenters taking part in Music Expo Miami on March 24. Returning to Miami for its second edition on March 24 at SAE Institute, Music Expo, in association with Sound On Sound, is Miami’s go-to conference for Music Makers and features over 20 workshops and panels.
Sessions during the day-long conference will cover topics such as songwriting, recording, mixing and mastering, artist branding and how to make money from your music. On top of that, expect an artist showcase and beat battle as well as an expo of the latest music technology.
If you want to take your production skills up a notch, then Music Expo is not to be missed. Some of the programme highlights include:
- Producer Keynote: Grammy-winning Engineer/Producer Gary Noble (Faith Evans, Anthony Hamilton, Nas, Amy Winehouse) returns to share his production techniques
- Mixing Session with Lu Diaz (DJ Khaled) and Derek Garcia (Rick Ross)
- Vocal Tuning masterclass led by Vocal Engineer Natalia Ramirez (Ricky Martin, Jennifer Lopez)
- Keynote: The Recording Revolution (And What It Means For Your Music) with Graham Cochrane
- Electronic Music Creation in Pro Tools by Greg “Stryke” Chin (Avid Product Specialist)
- Starting an Audio Mix Using iZotope Neutron 2 with Grammy-nominated engineer/producer Frank Socorro (Mary J Blige, Nas)
- Making a Living with Your Music is a business panel led by ill Factor (Matisyahu, Justin Timberlake, Kelly Rowland, Jason Derulo) and featuring Loren Weisman and Kevin Eiroa (Kobalt Music), Graham Cochrane (musician, entrepreneur, and founder of The Recording Revolution)
- Honoring Women in Technology and Audio will feature a panel composed of engineer Maria Elisa Ayerbe (Ricky Martin, JLo), Natalia Ramirez, Valentina Alvarez (Daddy Yankee, Luis Fonsi, The Voice)
- Running your Studio as a Business featuring Guillo Lefeld (Hit Central Records), Maria Elisa Ayerbe (Ricky Martin, Marc Anthony, JLo), Richard Diaz. Moderated by David Andris.
- One on one sessions with some of our mentors, where attendees will be on the hot seat and get a chance to ask their own questions to our mentors.
Bands and artists from Miami have a chance to play their tracks at the upcoming Music Expo Miami 2018 for Platinum and Grammy-winning producers, and label executives. Participants can submit their track by March 16th at musicexpo.co/theshowcase
This year’s exhibitors include BitStream Audio, Earthquaker Devices, Eventide, Genelec, IK Multimedia, Prism Sound, RME Audio, SAE Institute, Soundgirls, Sensel, Steinberg, Yamaha.
Music Expo is sponsored by Sound on Sound, Yamaha, Steinberg and SAE Institute. See Music Expo site for details.
How to Automate Video Content Marketing in Under 1 Hour
5 Easy Video Lessons +
Bonus Free Toolkit