Undeclared allergen sent Sydney man to hospital #Marketing @MondoPlayer [Video]

Cristian WorthingtonFeedToPost, MediaVidi Twitter

To see the original post and the Video, click here

Nick Burgess has such severe food allergies that he won"t eat out at restaurants or at his mates" places. All his life, the 36-year-old expectant father has had to check labels for ingredients that could kill him: peanut, egg, milk, shellfish and beef. So when he studied a tapioca dessert...

Watch/Read More

Nick Burgess has such severe food allergies that he won’t eat out at restaurants or at his mates’ places.

All his life, the 36-year-old expectant father has had to check labels for ingredients that could kill him: peanut, egg, milk, shellfish and beef.

So when he studied a tapioca dessert labelled “vegan” and “dairy free”, and …

Nick Burgess ended up in the emergency room after eating a tapioca dessert that was later recalled. Picture: 9NEWS

Sweet Bondi's product contained undeclared milk. Picture: 9NEWS

Mr Burgess said he was "disgusted" at the error. Picture: 9NEWS