As a marketer you know how difficult it is to stand out from the crowd.
According to experts like Rand Fishkin from Moz,
Competition in every channel is fierce. You will have to step up your game if you want to grab your audience’s attention.
It’s no wonder you feel like your content marketing has stalled. Sharing links to text articles, blog posts and infographics doesn’t work as well anymore.
People are tired of reading.
Video content is what people want. Social channels have proven this.
We are in the Watch First, Read Second Revolution.
Hubspot has said,
To be successful your content marketing has to become more video oriented. Video is king now.
The appetite for video is HUGE and if you don’t add video to your content marketing mix, you’re going to get left behind.
What’s stopping you from doing what you need to do to add more video to your mix?
Maybe it’s because creating enough of your own video to keep your social media feeds full is a big commitment. It’s time consuming, costly and a huge amount of work.
Or you’ve tried to find third party video to curate and share, but this is no picnic:
- Finding video can be very difficult. YouTube might not have enough good quality video on your topic. Finding other sources is hard work.
- Previewing videos before you share them is time consuming especially if they come from a variety of sites.
- Affordable content discovery services offer lots of old school text articles, blog posts and infographics but little or no video. The ones that do offer some video get it mostly from YouTube.
It’s time to figure this thing out.
What if I told you, you could sit in a coffee shop using an App on your phone or tablet, get a stream of great videos to choose from, preview them in a playlist, choose the ones you like, write your posts and schedule them – while you enjoy a cup of coffee?
How would it feel?
- To consistently share engaging videos, freshly published from unique sources.
- To give your audience the content they crave
- To stand out from the crowd.
That would feel great and it hardly seems like work. It’s way more fun to preview videos than to read text.
Goodbye boredom. Hello content marketing success with MondoPlayer Pro.
So what are you waiting for?
It doesn’t get any easier than this.
Try the MondoPlayer Pro 14 Day Free Trial.
If you haven’t already set up your account, it’s super quick. No credit card required.
In less than 5 minutes you can be posting unique, engaging videos to your social media accounts.